I remember four years ago; the euphoria, the happiness, that high amount of feeling proud of myself to accomplished something I longing for so long.
Then fast forward throughout the process.
The angst, the anger, the sadness, the lows, the insecurities, the all-nighters, the skimming. People that come and go, being all alone, risking things, went ahead to confront something. Tired eyes, higher eat drives, mood swings become a regular.
The laughs, the hugs, the smiles, the satisfactions, the achievements, the acknowledgments, the praises. People that stay and be there for you, hangouts and get-go, all the adventures that you embark, new people that you meet along the way. Coffees, travel, yoga becomes a resident.
Never been any prouder and happier to embark on my four years of journey in the Department of International Relations, Universitas Indonesia. The lecturers, the staffs, the friends that I meet along the way are as priceless as the knowledge and experience that I got here. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
From this:

No comments
Post a Comment