one,
do you realize that we're both hard to be understood by each other?
two,
I've said it before; do not expect too much. but did you or didn't you do the opposite?
three,
do I make you comfortable?
four,
you ask me why do I stand to be with you in your midst of chaos. but let me ask you the same thing; why did you let the chaos take over of yourself?
five,
you seem not happy. do you happy being with me?
do you realize that we're both hard to be understood by each other?
two,
I've said it before; do not expect too much. but did you or didn't you do the opposite?
three,
do I make you comfortable?
four,
you ask me why do I stand to be with you in your midst of chaos. but let me ask you the same thing; why did you let the chaos take over of yourself?
five,
you seem not happy. do you happy being with me?
No comments
Post a Comment