There are a lot of things that happened during the past year.
I'd say that 2019 is the year of the lesson and learning throughout it.
I learn how to forgive the past, and make peace with it.
I learn to love myself more, noting that I have so much worth within myself.
I learn how to deal with other people, and dealing with myself. Enhancing positivity more rather than focusing on the negative side.
I learn the art of not giving a fuck. A literal fuck.
Thank you for those who teach me.
Thank you for those who stay.
Thank you for the laughs, tears, happiness, sadness.
Thank you for the unfortunate events, so I could really be grateful for the fortunate ones.
Thank you, for putting through and always want to learn (at myself).
Let's go 2020.
My decade resolution (until 2030):
1. Having my bachelor, and my master.
2. Already having installation (or buying) my home.
3. Going to hajj.
4. Having a stable, growing business.
5. Having a habit of finish reading the Quran every year.
Please, please, please. Learn how to save & manage money, will you? :( @ self.
I'd say that 2019 is the year of the lesson and learning throughout it.
I learn how to forgive the past, and make peace with it.
I learn to love myself more, noting that I have so much worth within myself.
I learn how to deal with other people, and dealing with myself. Enhancing positivity more rather than focusing on the negative side.
I learn the art of not giving a fuck. A literal fuck.
Thank you for those who teach me.
Thank you for those who stay.
Thank you for the laughs, tears, happiness, sadness.
Thank you for the unfortunate events, so I could really be grateful for the fortunate ones.
Thank you, for putting through and always want to learn (at myself).
Let's go 2020.
My decade resolution (until 2030):
1. Having my bachelor, and my master.
2. Already having installation (or buying) my home.
3. Going to hajj.
4. Having a stable, growing business.
5. Having a habit of finish reading the Quran every year.
Please, please, please. Learn how to save & manage money, will you? :( @ self.
No comments
Post a Comment