17 March 2020

to those who didn't work out,

I did not have any grudges towards you.

But maybe, I resent you.
I resent how you act towards me. How you think that left with literally no words towards me it's the best option for you. How you think to pour me with shitty words could make you feel better. How you think to avoid me is the best for both of us. How you think to put me in a cage of action is the way of you showing your affection towards me.

And how you both teach me A LOT in that short period of time (thankfully, it's only for a while).
I was so blinded by the one that I thought "affection" or "joy" by insisting on being with you. For trying again. For chasing you. Looking back to those times makes me wanna laugh at loud at myself.
Well, you both teach me something during that hustle and struggle.

I did not know that I still have this kind of trauma even tho I'm so over you both. But finally, I'm ready to get rid of these all. Thank you for all the lessons and all the pains. May you both have the blast ahead. May you both meet someone that fits your expectations, fit to all of your conditions and have a high tolerance rate. May you both find the happiness that you seek.

And I also wish to myself to get over all of these traumas. To be sincerely happy, and keep persistently giving and receiving love that I deserve. May I also find the truest form of happiness and keep striving to be the better version of myself.

Love,
Salsabil

No comments

Post a Comment

© bellé abstraction
Maira Gall